Projects and Research Interests
- Reaction-diffusion systems
- Stochastic processes
- Since July 2020: Postdoctoral Associate with Ben Machta, Yale University
- March 2020 ‒ June 2020: Postdoctoral researcher with Erwin Frey
- Sep 2015 ‒ Feb 2020: PhD student with Erwin Frey, supported by the graduate school Quantitative Biosciences Munich (QBM), PhD thesis: "Principles of self-organization and self-assembly in biologically inspired non-equilibrium systems"
- Sep 2014 ‒ July 2015: Master student with Erwin Frey, Master thesis: "Totally asymmetric simple exclusion processes in different diffusive environments"
- Oct 2013 ‒ July 2015: Master Studies of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (TMP), LMU München
- 2012 ‒ 2013: Visiting Student of Mathematics and Physics at St John's College, Oxford
- 2009 ‒ 2012: Bachelor Studies of Physics, LMU München
- 2009: Abitur, Werner-von-Siemens-Gymnasium, Regensburg
The time complexity of self-assemblyFlorian Gartner Isabella Graf Erwin Frey [bioRxiv: 10.1101/2021.04.01.437956]
Stochastic Yield Catastrophes and Robustness in Self-AssemblyFlorian M. Gartner* Isabella R. Graf* Patrick Wilke* Philipp M. Geiger Erwin Frey [arXiv:1905.09912] [bioRxiv:10.1101/660340]
A mechanistic view of collective filament motion in active nematic networksMoritz Striebel* Isabella R. Graf* Erwin Frey [bioRxiv:10.1101/732909]
Self-organized system size oscillation of a stochastic lattice-gas modelMareike Bojer* Isabella R. Graf* Erwin Frey [arXiv:1803.03942]