My scientific interests include:
- statistical properties of microbial colony growth and biofilms
- kinetic surface roughening and its interplay with absorbing phase transitions
- evolutionary game theory
- gene regulatory networks, phenotype decision and gene expression statistics
- since 10/2012: Managing Director of RTG 1558 and Postdoc at TU Berlin
- 2/2012: Doctoral degree in Physics, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- since 10/2007: member of the International Doctorate Program "NanoBioTechnology" and scholarship by "Elite Network of Bavaria"
- since 9/2006: PhD-Student in the group for Statistical and Biological Physics of Prof. E. Frey at the LMU München
- 7/2005 - 7/2006: Diploma thesis on "The Influence of Fluctuations on the Functionality of Biochemical Networks"
- 9/2002 - 7/2006: Studies of physics at the LMU
- 9/2001 - 7/2002: Studies of physics at the University of Nottingham
- 7/2001: Prediploma in physics at the LMU Munich
- 9/1999 - 7/2001: Studies of physics at the LMU München
- 7/1999: Abitur