Conference on Spins in a Quantum 1D Multi-particle Environment: from Exotic Phases and Non-trivial Topology to Protected Transport
The conference will concentrate on low dimensional systems where direct and indirect spin interactions can play the crucial role. It will bring together theoreticians and experimentalists from various communities working on hot and exciting topics, such as:
- Kondo- and Kondo-Heisenberg chains
- Spin liquids, Spin dynamics and transport
- Protected states & transport in topological insulators
- Protected states & topological phases in interacting systems
- Topological Kondo effect and Majorana fermions
There will be no conference fee. A limited number of grants can be offered to support the attendance of selected young participants who have no other possibility to cover travel expenses.
To apply: send a brief e-mail to Oleg Yevtushenko (Oleg.Yevtushenko@lmu.de). The application should contain your affiliation & position, the title & abstract and the preferable type of your presentation.
Deadline for applications: July 15th, 2019
Late applications might be considered only for poster presentations
Updated: August 24, 2019