Phone: +49 (0)89 2180-4560
Project and Research Interest
- Biomechanical sensing and cell migration in 3D tissues
- Biopolymer networks and disordered systems
- Non-equilibrium statistical physics of living matter
- Computer simulation of soft matter and many-body systems
- 09/2016 to date: PhD student in the group of Prof. Dr. Chase Broedersz. Supported by the graduate school of Quantitative Biosciences Munich (QBM).
- 2016: Master Thesis on the “Hydrodynamics of Colloids in an External Field”, a simulation study using Multi-Particle Collision dynamics to elucidate the mechanism of colloidal particle migration in temperature fields. Supervised by Dr. Erika Eiser and Prof. Dr. Daan Frenkel, University of Cambridge.
- 2015 - 2016: Masters Degree in Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.
- 2012 - 2016: Scholarship by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes.
- 2012 - 2015: Bachelors Degree in Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.
Morphology and Motility of Cells on Soft SubstratesAndriy Goychuk David B. Brückner Andrew W. Holle Joachim P. Spatz Chase P. Broedersz Erwin Frey [arXiv:1808.00314]