Phone: +49 (0)89 2180-4548
Projects and Research Interests
- Spectral method for master equations of biological systems
- Gene regulatory and neural networks
- since March 2013: Studies for the Master project at LS Frey
- September 2012 - February 2013: Studies at the "École Polytéchnique Lausanne" with two projects at the Laboratory of Computational Neuroscience.
- September 2011 - September 2012: Master of physics at the LMU Munich
- 2008 - 2011: Bachelor studies of physics at the LMU Munich with thesis: "Evolutionary game theory - growth of two competing species in two dimensions"
- 2008: Abitur at the Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium Freiburg
- 2006: Eight months at the Miamy Valley School, Dayton, US