Phone: +49 (0)89 2180-4567
Project and Research Interest
- Biomechanical sensing and cell migration in 3D tissues
- Biopolymer networks and disordered systems
- Non-equilibrium statistical physics of living matter
- Computer simulation of soft matter and many-body systems
- 09/2016 to date: PhD student in the group of Prof. Dr. Chase Broedersz. Supported by the graduate school of Quantitative Biosciences Munich (QBM).
- 2016: Master Thesis on the “Hydrodynamics of Colloids in an External Field”, a simulation study using Multi-Particle Collision dynamics to elucidate the mechanism of colloidal particle migration in temperature fields. Supervised by Dr. Erika Eiser and Prof. Dr. Daan Frenkel, University of Cambridge.
- 2015 - 2016: Masters Degree in Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.
- 2012 - 2016: Scholarship by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes.
- 2012 - 2015: Bachelors Degree in Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.